The Jewish Berlin Tour - One Hour Private Guided Walking Tour
- Duration: 1 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PWTGFN
Considers the history of Jewish life in Berlin in light of and beyond the Shoa; exploring antisemitism and assimilation in the heart of what was once – and now is again – one of the world’s most important Jewish communities.
Explore an area transformed by persecution now representative of Berlin’s liberal savoir-faire. Visit one of the city’s oldest synagogues, the home of the world’s first female rabbi & learn of the important role Berlin played in the 18th century Jewish Enlightenment movement.
ABOUT BERLIN EXPERIENCES
With over 17 years experience offering unique historical adventures in Berlin and the surrounding area, our tours are educational, entertaining, and unlike any stuffy academic-led tour you’ve been on before. We believe history is best experienced and understood outside the classroom and should be available for everyone interpid enough to travel.
- the Neue Synagoge
- the Heckmann Höfe
- the former Jewish Girl’s School
- the Ahawah Kinderheim
- the Moses Mendelssohn Boy’s School
- the Jewish Cemetery
- the grave of Moses Mendelssohn
PICKUP & DROP OFF
- This tour starts at the Magdalenenstrasse Station (U5 line)
- Starting time can be anytime throughout the day
- One hour private guided walking tour in English language - group size maximum 10 people
- 19% VAT, guide fee, booking fee, admin fee, and the mandatory German tourism insurances
- Entrance cost for the Stasi Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
- Maximum group size is 10 people
- This tour operates rain or shine - as we say in Germany, there is no such thing as bad weather, just poorly dressed people!
- At least 1 calendar month in advance, full refund
- No refunds for cancellations within one month of the tour
Please use one of the contacts below in case you have a question or an emergency:
- Phone: +49 176299131011
- WhatsApp: +49 176299131011
- E-mail: email@example.com