The Berlin Intro Tour - One Hour Private Guided Walking Tour
- Duration: 1 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PJPHTX
Whether you’re short on time or just looking to hit the ground running, this crash course introduction to some of Berlin’s most important historic sites & stories will leave you not only set up to explore further but also hungry to tour again.
This tour is the perfect introduction to Berlin for first time visitors or anyone looking to find their feet in the city, an intimate orientation of the important locations across the city.
ABOUT BERLIN EXPERIENCES
With over 17 years experience offering unique historical adventures in Berlin and the surrounding area, our tours are educational, entertaining, and unlike any stuffy academic-led tour you’ve been on before. We believe history is best experienced and understood outside the classroom and should be available for everyone interpid enough to travel.
- the Brandenburg Gate
- the site of the Berlin Wall
- the Reichstag building
- the Tiergarten central park
- the Soviet War Memorial in the Tiergarten
- the Siegessäule
- the Holocaust Memorial
PICKUP & DROP OFF
- This tour starts at the Magdalenenstrasse Station (U5 line)
- Starting time can be anytime throughout the day
- One hour private guided walking tour in English language - group size maximum 10 people
- 19% VAT, guide fee, booking fee, admin fee, and the mandatory German tourism insurances
- Entrance cost for the Stasi Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
- Maximum group size is 10 people
- This tour operates rain or shine - as we say in Germany, there is no such thing as bad weather, just poorly dressed people!
- At least 1 calendar month in advance, full refund
- No refunds for cancellations within one month of the tour
Please use one of the contacts below in case you have a question or an emergency:
- Phone: +49 176299131011
- WhatsApp: +49 176299131011
- E-mail: email@example.com