The Secret Police Tour - One Hour Private Guided Walking Tour
- Duration: 1 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PD42C1
Visit the East German secret police (Stasi) headquarters and learn about the war of surveillance the East German state waged on its citizens, about the ordinary people turned into informers and the tools of Cold War spycraft.
This rare opportunity to access what was one of the most inaccesible locations in East Germany is unlike anything offered anywhere else in the world – the chance to peer into the inner world and workings of the largest secret police organisation to have ever existed.
ABOUT BERLIN EXPERIENCES
With over 17 years experience offering unique historical adventures in Berlin and the surrounding area, our tours are educational, entertaining, and unlike any stuffy academic-led tour you’ve been on before. We believe history is best experienced and understood outside the classroom and should be available for everyone interpid enough to travel.
- the Magdalenenstrasse train station,
- the perimeter of the Stasi Headquarters
- the Haus 1 former office building of Erich Mielke
- the former East German foreign intelligence (HvA) offices
- the preserved office of long-standing Stasi chief, Erich Mielke
- the Stasi Museum
PICKUP & DROP OFF
- This tour starts at the Magdalenenstrasse Station (U5 line)
- Starting time can be anytime throughout the day
- One hour private guided walking tour in English language - group size maximum 10 people
- 19% VAT, guide fee, booking fee, admin fee, and the mandatory German tourism insurances
- Entrance cost for the Stasi Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
- Maximum group size is 10 people
- This tour operates rain or shine - as we say in Germany, there is no such thing as bad weather, just poorly dressed people!
- At least 1 calendar month in advance, full refund
- No refunds for cancellations within one month of the tour
Please use one of the contacts below in case you have a question or an emergency:
- Phone: +49 176299131011
- WhatsApp: +49 176299131011
- E-mail: email@example.com