The Berlin Wall Tour - One Hour Private Guided Walking Tour
- Duration: 1 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PHHY4X
Find out what remains of the world’s most famous concrete barrier and visit the most important remaining section of the Berlin Wall. Learn about the heroic escapes, the tragic deaths, and the painful reality of life lived inside the divided city.
To the untrained eye, the Berlin Wall now appears only as a decaying lump of graffiti covered concrete – but the traces of the greater border fortification erected by the East German government in 1961 remain visible – and waiting to be discovered.
ABOUT BERLIN EXPERIENCES
With over 17 years experience offering unique historical adventures in Berlin and the surrounding area, our tours are educational, entertaining, and unlike any stuffy academic-led tour you’ve been on before. We believe history is best experienced and understood outside the classroom and should be available for everyone interpid enough to travel.
- the Berlin Wall
- the only remaining section of the ‘Death Strip’
- the Nordbahnhof Ghost Station, the Berlin Wall memorial
- the site of Tunnel 57, the Chapel of Reconciliation
- the site of the Conrad Schumann escape
PICKUP & DROP OFF
- This tour starts at the Magdalenenstrasse Station (U5 line)
- Starting time can be anytime throughout the day
- One hour private guided walking tour in English language - group size maximum 10 people
- 19% VAT, guide fee, booking fee, admin fee, and the mandatory German tourism insurances
- Entrance cost for the Stasi Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
- Maximum group size is 10 people
- This tour operates rain or shine - as we say in Germany, there is no such thing as bad weather, just poorly dressed people!
- At least 1 calendar month in advance, full refund
- No refunds for cancellations within one month of the tour
Please use one of the contacts below in case you have a question or an emergency:
- Phone: +49 176299131011
- WhatsApp: +49 176299131011
- E-mail: email@example.com