The Prussian Berlin Tour - One Hour Private Guided Walking Tour
- Duration: 1 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PM8WDA
Explore what remains of the pomp and grandeur of the Kingdom of Prussia – when Berlin emerged from the so-called ‘Sandbox of the Holy Roman Empire’ to become the capital of one of Europe’s mightiest military powers.
See how the ruling Hohenzollern dynasty sought prestige and recognition from the muddy banks of the river Spree to the crowning achievements on Museum Island – all the way to the recently reconstructed Stadtschloss.
ABOUT BERLIN EXPERIENCES
With over 17 years experience offering unique historical adventures in Berlin and the surrounding area, our tours are educational, entertaining, and unlike any stuffy academic-led tour you’ve been on before. We believe history is best experienced and understood outside the classroom and should be available for everyone interpid enough to travel.
- the Rotes Rathaus
- the Neptunbrunnen
- the Nikolaiviertel
- the Nikolaikirche
- the Neuer Marstall
- the Museum Island
- the Berliner Dom
- the former Stadtschloss (Humboldtforum)
PICKUP & DROP OFF
- This tour starts at the Magdalenenstrasse Station (U5 line)
- Starting time can be anytime throughout the day
- One hour private guided walking tour in English language - group size maximum 10 people
- 19% VAT, guide fee, booking fee, admin fee, and the mandatory German tourism insurances
- Entrance cost for the Stasi Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
- Maximum group size is 10 people
- This tour operates rain or shine - as we say in Germany, there is no such thing as bad weather, just poorly dressed people!
- At least 1 calendar month in advance, full refund
- No refunds for cancellations within one month of the tour
Please use one of the contacts below in case you have a question or an emergency:
- Phone: +49 176299131011
- WhatsApp: +49 176299131011
- E-mail: email@example.com