The Third Reich Tour - One Hour Private Guided Walking Tour
- Duration: 1 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PWGC9P
Following the route of Hitler’s dramatic rise and fall from power and consider the social, political and architectural ramifications of National Socialism while visiting the landmark locations of twelve years of tyranny.
From the Reichstag fire in 1933 that propelled the Nazis to power to the doomed days in Hitler’s bunker in spring 1945 and the bloody Battle of Berlin – hear about events, the personalities, and the reasons why National Socialism stands now as a byword for evil.
ABOUT BERLIN EXPERIENCES
With over 17 years experience offering unique historical adventures in Berlin and the surrounding area, our tours are educational, entertaining, and unlike any stuffy academic-led tour you’ve been on before. We believe history is best experienced and understood outside the classroom and should be available for everyone interpid enough to travel.
- the Brandenburg Gate
- the Reichstag
- the Holocaust Memorial
- the site of Adolf Hitler’s Führerbunker
- the former Nazi Airforce Ministry, the former SS/Gestapo Headquarters
- the Topography of Terror museum
PICKUP & DROP OFF
- This tour starts at the Brandenburg Gate
- Starting time can be anytime throughout the day
- One hour private guided walking tour in English language - group size maximum 10 people
- 19% VAT, guide fee, booking fee, admin fee, and the mandatory German tourism insurances
- Gratuities (optional)
- Maximum group size is 10 people
- This tour operates rain or shine - as we say in Germany, there is no such thing as bad weather, just poorly dressed people!
- At least 1 calendar month in advance, full refund
- No refunds for cancellations within one month of the tour
Please use one of the contacts below in case you have a question or an emergency:
- Phone: +49 176299131011
- WhatsApp: +49 176299131011
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org